Highlights of this Employment Notification
- 1 NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 Apply for Superintending Engineer,Deputy Registrar/Regiesrar Job Vacancies
- 2 NIT Raipur Jobs Opening Details:2020
- 2.1 NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 Qualification & Experience:
- 2.2 NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
- 2.3 NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- 2.4 NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- 2.5 NIT Raipur Superintending Engineer,Deputy Registrar/Regiesrar Recruitment Selection Process:
- 2.6 NIT Raipur Jobs 2019 How to Apply:
- 2.7 NIT Raipur Deputy General Manager/ Manager Jobs 2019: Dates for Apply Online
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 Apply for Superintending Engineer,Deputy Registrar/Regiesrar Job Vacancies
NIT Raipur Jobs Recruitment 2020 Superintending Engineer,Deputy Registrar/Regiesrar notification regarding filling of Faculty Job Vacancies. The NIT Raipur invites online application from eligible candidates having PhD qualification. These 03 Superintending Engineer,Deputy Registrar/Regiesrar Posts are in NIT Raipur, Raipur. The job applications for NIT Raipur Faculty Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 12/03/2020.
|Organization Name||NIT Raipur|
|Name of the Post||Superintending Engineer,Deputy Registrar/Regiesrar|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs in CG|
|Job Location||Raipur, CG.|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 Qualification & Experience:
|Name of the Post:||Qualification & Experience:|
|Superintending Engineer||1. B.E/ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/ UGC 7 point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institute.
(i) Holding analogous post or
(ii) With at least 5 years regular service as Senior Executive Engineer in GP of Rs. 7600/- or 10 years regular service as Executive Engineer in GP of Rs. 6600/- or equivalent; and
(iii) 15 years experience in relevant field as Engineer / (GP of Rs.5400/-) or higher level from CPWD, State Govt. or semi-Govt. / PSU / Statutory or Autonomous organization/ University / Institutions of national importance/ reputed organization under Central / State Govt. of which 5 at least years should be as Executive Engineer in the GP of Rs.7600/- or its equivalent.
(i) Knowledge of Computer-aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology/ other relevant software.
(ii) Proven track record of handling projects / consultancy in organizations of repute.
(iii) Experience of working with high tension lines, electrical maintenance planning and execution of electrical works or civil engineering, Designing and estimation, construction management etc., as relevant to his specialization.
4. Period of Probation: 1 year for direct recruits as per NIT Statutes.
|Deputy Registrar||1. Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/ UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institute.
(i) 9 years experience of Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000/- and above with 3 years of experience in educational administration, or
(ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, or
(iii) 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar in the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- or equivalent post.
(i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering (Law.
(ii) Experience of working in E-Office system.
(iii) A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree or diploma for the post of Deputy Registrar (Finance and Accounts) or Deputy Registrar (Internal Audit).
4. Period of probation: 1 year for direct recruits as per NIT Statutes.
|Regiesrar||1. Masters’ degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/lnstitute.
(i) Holding analogous post.
(ii) At least 15 year’s experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 years experience in educational administration, or
(iii) Comparable experience in research establishment and /or other institutions of higher education, or
(iv) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the GP of Rs. 7600/- or above.
(i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering /Law.
(ii) Experience in computerized administration / legal / financial/ establishment matters.
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Superintending Engineer||PB-4 (Rs. 37400-67000) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- (Level-13).|
|Deputy Registrar||PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- (Level-12). After five years of service as Deputy Registrar with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- an incumbent will be assessed by Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) for moving to the higher grade in PB-4 (Rs. 37400 – 67000/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- and re-designated as Joint Registrar (personal to the incumbent).|
|Regiesrar||PB 4 (Rs.37400-67000) with Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/- (Level-14).|
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
|UR, EWS and OBC||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ST & PWD||Rs.250|
|Existing Faculty of NIT Raipur||Nill|
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
|Name of the Post:||Age Limit:|
|Superintending Engineer||56 Years.|
|Deputy Registrar||50 Years.|
NIT Raipur Superintending Engineer,Deputy Registrar/Regiesrar Recruitment Selection Process:
|Candidates will be selected on the basis of Exam and Interview.|
NIT Raipur Jobs 2019 How to Apply:
|1.The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format available at institute website with complete information, original demand draft and with all necessary self-attested documents in an envelope duly super-scribed “Application for the post of —————————————–” must be sent through speed post or registered post to “The Registrar (I/c), NIT Raipur, GE Road, Raipur, 492010 (Chhattisgarh)” and must reach by 12/03/2020.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form and fee. The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions for the post on or before the closing date. Application submitted for a particular post is not transferable to any other post. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression / concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.
3. Candidates already in service should send their application through proper channel. An advance copy may be sent directly, if necessary along with original demand draft meant for application fee. However, in such cases the candidates called for interview will have to produce No Objection Certificate or original applications duly forwarded by the competent authority of their institutions, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee. All Certificates, Degrees, NOC and other documents must be produced in originals at the time of interview, if called for the same.
4. Application received after the last date, incomplete in any respect, not accompanied by self- attested copies of the required documents and enclosures submitted after closing date will not be considered.
5. Updates/ information/corrigendum/addendum will be published on the institute website only. The institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit/access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e. www.nitrr.ac.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
NIT Raipur Deputy General Manager/ Manager Jobs 2019: Dates for Apply Online